Lubicke Kupele

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Bill,
      Your advice to repost makes a lot of sense. I used to belong to Slovak
      Roots and then focused more on Polish roots for some time and lost contact
      with all things Slovakian.
      My ancestry is 3/4 Slovak and 1/4 Polish.
      Our family villages in Slovakia are:
      LUBICKE KUPELE
      LIPTOVSKA TEPLICKA
      MAJERKA
      RASLAVICE

      Family names are:

      JANKURA
      MUCHA
      BARTOS
      KREJC (and variations) KRAJCS
      I am especially interested in what is happening in Lubicke Kupele today now
      that the Javorina has returned the village land back to the original
      owners. Lubicke Kupele has a wonderful history, although sadly the entire
      village was demolished in 1952.

      Dee, I am still working on your suggestions regarding Mucha.
      Best wishes to all on this list,
      Reen

    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
        Is anyone searching in the village of Lubicke Kupele? or Majerka?
        Thank you.
        Reen