Re: [S-R] Spectator

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi Bill and Marylou,
      I had subscribed to the Slovak Spectator for many years but then let the
      subscription run out and then forgot about it. I always enjoyed both the
      news weekly and also the magazines which were sent to the home, periodically.
      One was about Real Estate in Slovakia and the other was about Business
      and Employment.
      Nice to hear about the Spectator again.
      Noreen

    • Paul Guzowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Noreen et al,

        I'd bet I'm not telling the members of this list anything new but in
        case someone doesn't know, the Slovak Spectator is available on-line
        here: http://www.spectator.sk/

        Paul in NW Fl.