RE: [S-R] Trick or Treat? / trik aleo maskrta?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      I have subscribed to the Spectator for several years. The regional
      reportage and the village vignettes are quite interesting.

      Bill

      From: Michael Mojher
      Date: 10/30/2009 10:07:48 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Trick or Treat? / trik aleo maskrta?

      For those of you who may have wondered how Halloween is celebrated in
      Slovakia here is a link to a story in the Slovak Spectator from 2002 by an
      exchange student in America.
      http://www.spectator.sk/articles/view/10852

      -
      ---------------------
      Text inserted by Panda GP 2010:

      http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_6559&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20
      ttings\Mary%20Lou\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Security\Panda
      %
      0Global%20Protection%202010\AntiSpam

    • bike_for_life2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        Someone asked a few days ago what the deal was with the Czech Republic not ratifying the EU Treaty. In short, the Czech Republic's parliament has ratified but the president, Vaclav Klaus, has not signed it. You can read more about it here:

        http://www.spectator.sk/articles/view/36966/10/eu_agrees_on_czech_opt_out_from_eu_charter_of_rights.html

        Paul in NW Fl.