Re: [S-R] Using FHL Pilot to check neighboring villages

  • voony
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2009
      Bill
      Your assumption was correct I was directing the initial questions towards you.
      I apologize for leading you to believe that I would want you or anyone else to do our research. I was only asking for direction as to HOW not WHO.
      Again sorry for the poor wording on my part. For your information I have over 2000 names in my research, and have never ask anyone to more than perhaps verify some of my sources. I have used your web site and have found it to be helpful.
      Bob

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1 3:14 AM
        Hello Bob,

        Thank you for the explanation. It's not clear to me what your research
        objective is other than to collect names. If you would please answer the
        questions in my initial response, perhaps we could further the conversation.
        Sincerely,