Trick or Treat? / trik aleo maskrta?

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      For those of you who may have wondered how Halloween is celebrated in Slovakia here is a link to a story in the Slovak Spectator from 2002 by an exchange student in America.
      http://www.spectator.sk/articles/view/10852

    • MaryLou
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        I enjoyed this article but also enjoyed browsing the Spectator--I had not
        seen this website. If you click on the News link, you can browse many
        articles including quite a few concerning specific places and the history of
        the areas. Lots of good stuff.
        MaryLou

        For those of you who may have wondered how Halloween is celebrated in
        Slovakia here is a link to a story in the Slovak Spectator from 2002 by an
        exchange student in America.
        http://www.spectator.sk/articles/view/10852

        ---------------------
        Text inserted by Panda GP 2010:

        http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_6559&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20S
        ttings\Mary%20Lou\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Security\Panda%
        0Global%20Protection%202010\AntiSpam
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          I have subscribed to the Spectator for several years. The regional
          reportage and the village vignettes are quite interesting.

          Bill

          -
          ---------------------
          Text inserted by Panda GP 2010:

          http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_6559&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20
          ttings\Mary%20Lou\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Security\Panda
          %
          0Global%20Protection%202010\AntiSpam

        • bike_for_life2003
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
            Someone asked a few days ago what the deal was with the Czech Republic not ratifying the EU Treaty. In short, the Czech Republic's parliament has ratified but the president, Vaclav Klaus, has not signed it. You can read more about it here:

            http://www.spectator.sk/articles/view/36966/10/eu_agrees_on_czech_opt_out_from_eu_charter_of_rights.html

            Paul in NW Fl.