Re: [S-R] Dvorzsak Gazetteer , Pecs University now back online

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
      Dear Bill,
      After the University of Pecs closed down the on-line access to the Dvorzsak Gazetteer, I wrote them several letters explaining how important this site was to us genealogists. I'm not sure how much good it did but they finally gave in and reestablished the site. Here is a link to the index for the various counties in Hungary:

      http://kt.lib.pte.hu/cgi-bin/kt.cgi?konyvtar/kt03110501/tartalom.html

      best regards,
      Carl Kotlarchik
      Ps. Bill, your email address at this site is no longer accepted. All private messages to you bounce. You may wish to correct this.