RE: [S-R] Immigration record Ancestry.com Georgy Gasparik

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      Have you received the email?

      Janet

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Tom Potsko
      Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:31 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Immigration record Ancestry.com Georgy Gasparik

      Could someone with Ancestry.com please look up the immigration record for
      Georgy Gasparik(he arrived in the U.S. on 09/21/1912 onboard the S.S. Graf
      Waldersee that sailed from Hamburg. The ship record says that he was 17 yoa
      and his named is Georgy Gasparik from Orusz, Hungary. His final destination
      was listed as Ashley and that he was going to stay with someone at Box #44
      in Ashley named Georgy (I can't make out the last name, from a great
      grandson). Could you do a screen print and paste it into an email to me. I'd
      like a shot at figuring out that last name. Thanks, Tom

    • Tom Potsko
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
        Yes Janet, Thanks, to you and the others. You guys are great. Tom