Re: [S-R] New map site

  • MaryLou
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hey Dorothy,
      Same thing happened to me but it really is just for anyone to make
      comments--just click on View instead and it will take you back to the
      list--it may take a few moments for the list to reflect your addition. When
      you look at your listing, you will probably see comments--the ones you added
      Program simply doesn't indicate when a comment is successfully added.
      marylou