New map site

  • dot
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
      Bill,

      Twice now I've entered my entry on the new map site and clicked on submit. Both times a message came up that I had to fill in the comment area. What info goes in that area? I tried submitting it with village names, but it still would not go thru. What am I doing wrong??

      Dorothy
    • Pat Donahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
        Bill, my info finally showed up – but twice. Sorry about that. Is there
        someway one of the entries can be deleted??

        Dorothy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009
          Hey Dorothy,
          Same thing happened to me but it really is just for anyone to make
          comments--just click on View instead and it will take you back to the
          list--it may take a few moments for the list to reflect your addition. When
          you look at your listing, you will probably see comments--the ones you added
          Program simply doesn't indicate when a comment is successfully added.
          marylou

          Twice now I've entered my entry on the new map site and clicked on submit.
          Both times a message came up that I had to fill in the comment area. What
          info goes in that area? I tried submitting it with village names, but it
          still would not go thru. What am I doing wrong??

          Dorothy

          Text inserted by Panda GP 2010:

          http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_6014&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20S
          ttings\Mary%20Lou\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Security\Panda%
          0Global%20Protection%202010\AntiSpam