Re: [S-R] Advertisements on Slovak-Roots are not allowed

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      Thank you Bill!
      Ben

      ________________________________
      From: Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 10:31:18 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Advertisements on Slovak-Roots are not allowed

      For-profit advertisements are not allowed on Slovak-Roots. This includes
      genealogy researchers. We aim to keep this list as spam-free as possible
      to ensure the quality of our group discussions.

      Researchers who wish to recommend or review a for-profit individual,
      venture or service are free to continue to do so.

      Since Yahoo-Groups owns the list, I cannot inhibit or prevent their
      notices, but no other commercial or for-profit advertisements will be
      allowed.

      Thanks for understanding.

      --
      Bill Tarkulich