Advertisements on Slovak-Roots are not allowed

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      For-profit advertisements are not allowed on Slovak-Roots. This includes
      genealogy researchers. We aim to keep this list as spam-free as possible
      to ensure the quality of our group discussions.

      Researchers who wish to recommend or review a for-profit individual,
      venture or service are free to continue to do so.

      Since Yahoo-Groups owns the list, I cannot inhibit or prevent their
      notices, but no other commercial or for-profit advertisements will be
      allowed.

      Thanks for understanding.

      --
      Bill Tarkulich