Cities and Surnames

  • Rubi2341@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2000
      To Frank Kurchina and Listers, Thank you for your answers to my query. The
      religion of my ancestors in America has been Evangelical Lutheran, German
      Lutheran, and Slovak Lutheran Churches. We have searched the records of the
      known churches.
      Sincerely
      Ruby Uhazie
    • Frank Kurchina
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2000
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, Rubi2341@a... wrote:
        > Thank you for your answers to my
        query. The
        > religion of my ancestors in America has been Evangelical Lutheran,
        German
        > Lutheran, and Slovak Lutheran Churches. We have searched the
        records
        of the
        > known churches.
        > Sincerely
        > Ruby Uhazie

        And the pre-emigration Lutheran church records ?

        The LDS-Mormons have filmed the Lutheran parish registers
        (1756-1895) for Spis^ská Nová Ves, Slovakia, formerly known as
        Igló, Szepes Megye, Hungary.
        Text in German, Latin and Hungarian.
        Includes affiliated towns Harichovce, Hnilc^ík, Hnilec,
        Markus^ovce, Rudn^any, and Smiz^any.

        film #
        1739842
        1739843