Historical novels

  • Mary Murin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hi Group,
      I'm weighing in a little late on the discussion about Historical novels and history in general; I agree with Bill that knowing something of the past of our ancestors adds a lot to our research. of course, there are novels and "novels". One would hope that we have enough knowledge to judge what is based on solid history and what is pure "fiction".
      Mary Ellen