Re: Hazleton/Stockton, PA/ANDRASI

  • martha.andras
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi Gordon,

      The Freeland library is actually part of the Hazleton library. Actually, I believe it is now all part of the Luzerne County Library System, which means you can use the larger library in Wilkes Barre to research. I've not been able to get up there yet but plan to. If only we had 48 hour days sometimes! Anyway, if you need me to research something in the Hazleton library, I will be happy to do that. I don't live far from the library.

      Thanks for the other suggestions. I plan to look into them and into ANDRASI this weekend. I'll let you know what I find!

      Martha