Re: [S-R] Re: Orava and Spis Regions in Poland

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 12, 2009
      hi Carolyn - tried to reply to you directly but the spam thing got me - look forward to meeting you! The book is incredibly old and fragile but i will scan and send those Piekelnik pages when i get back - leaving tomorrow at 5 am to set up our folk dress exhibit - if anyone would like more info on this exhibit - e mail me - it will be near the conference hotel  at the FCSU.

      Between preparing to dress some 22 mannequins for the exhibit and a dozen people for the parasde of kroj on fri. nite and perpare my slide presentation for Fri afternoon I am overwhelmed- as we ealways say "it all sounded like a good idea at the time!"

      My husband is packing my car and worrying about my visibility  - too too many boxes,  know it will be great when it is all up and done.

      can't wait to meet you - have some 33 people who responded!

      helene