Thanks Frank

  • jajames@cloudnet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2000
      That you so much for the link to the beautiful map that shows Ilava
      and Klobusicz. I was looking at a travel map at the book store today
      and I see a town called Nemsova that is a short distance to the west
      of Ilava. I couldn't tell if it was in the Czech Repulblic or in
      Slovakia. I have a relative by the name of Geyza SUCHMA that is
      supposed to live in Nemsova, but I cannot find an address in
      Slovakia. Should I be looking in the Czech Republic instead?