Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Slovak Address

  • Jozef Porubcansky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19 12:42 AM
      The former village Klobusice is now the part of the town Ilava.
      In Slovak it is pronounced like Klo-bu-shi-tse. You can see
      Ilava official www pages at
      http://www.ilava.sk/mesto.html
      There is plenty of information about the town
      history, culture and so on.
      In the page http://www.ilava.sk/mest4.html
      is the restaurant located in the old Klobusice castle.
      In http://www.ilava.sk/mest5.html
      is the interier of the castle where is now museum of the trades.
      All the texts in these pages are in Slovak.

      Jozef Porubcansky