Re: [S-R] translation help please

  • MaryLou
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      I am browsing the church records for Hanusovce. I have not translations for
      some of the words that appear to be occupations. I found timar to be
      Hungarian for currier, tanner, skinner. But I can't find a translation for
      what looks like timas or timos? And another one looks like trinos? And
      telkes?
      Can anyone help?

      MaryLou