KOLARCSIK

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hi, Elaine Powell,

      I saw that you were looking for KOLARCSIK. And I saw, that you are looking in the same vicinity, I am looking. I happen to go to the FHC today to look at the 1869 census for todays Uz Peklany. I saw a Kolarcsik Family and had them make a copy. If you like, I will send it to you. Please write to me at my e-mail Address: Christine1931@..., and give me your mail address. Here the names: Josef Kolarcsik, born 1825, Erzsebet Varga, *1830, Janos * 1849, Andras * 1858, Maria * 1861, Anna * 1868. Even if it doesn't fit in now, it might later.

      Christine