Re: General question

  • nilo3rak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      Double ditto to Bill's wise words.

      However, since it is your family history, "your" in the sense that you are the historian/author, feel free to add additional information. This can include the current geopolitical designation. Since I am into genetics, I include the latitude and longitude of the villages. That will not change no matter who or what invades, rebels, or unites the area.

      Better to err on the side of too much information.
      Carolyn