Forum Courtesy and Decorum

  • billski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      In the interest of keeping discussions focused on Slovak/Slovakia Genealogy, we insist upon civil discourse. I enjoy a healthy debate as much as anyone and always allows such discussions. What is not tolerated is personal slug-fests full of personal insults, name-calling and denigrating statements. Any violator will have their messages put into "moderation" mode without notice. As the name suggests, moderated messages are screened and approved or rejected by the moderator and will result in posting delays.

      We have nearly 1,000 readers who enjoy and appreciate the good quality posts this forum provides. If you must have a personal dispute, settle it in private.

      These are not new rules, but a reminder of the forum guidelines in place from the start.