Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Info

  • RJMRAZIK
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2000
      Theresa,
      Based on my ancestor's Petitions for Naturalization it took about 1 week
      from France to USA or from Germany to USA 8 days. Hope this helps. Good luck
      with your speech!
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2000
        I was recently at Ellis Island touring and in one of the instructional tours
        they stated that a trip could take a week or up to a month.

        Sue

        http://profiles.msn.com