Zamrsk Archive, Czech Republic filming

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      I have received word from the FHL cataloguers that they have begun to
      receive filming reports regarding the fourth Czech Republic State Regional
      Archive project, Zamrsk. At this rate, they should be on the Internet in
      the early part of 2010 if all goes well. When available, they will be found
      here:

      Pilot Index, http://tinyurl.com/ybhmo7e

      Bill