Re: [S-R] Help 1930 census Skladany family?

  • MEMcDTT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
      Ancestry didn't let me look!

      From Nancy Gibbs,
      I found this historical document that contains information about Mary
      Shladany. I think you will find this very interesting. Just click on the link
      below. Let me know if you get the full image. If not, I'll scan it into my
      computer and send it that way.

      _bohnenstiehl1952@..._ (mailto:bohnenstiehl1952@...) is
      sending me copies.

      Thank you Nancy