Re: [S-R] Help 1930 census Skladany family?

  • MEMcDTT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30 10:13 AM
      Mike M,
      _bohnenstiehl1952@..._ (mailto:bohnenstiehl1952@...) is
      sending copies.
      Thank you,
      Mike

      In a message dated 9/30/2009 9:18:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      mgmojher@... writes:

      Mike,
      That's a lot of towns. Do you know which one?

    • MEMcDTT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30 10:18 AM
        Ancestry didn't let me look!

        From Nancy Gibbs,
        I found this historical document that contains information about Mary
        Shladany. I think you will find this very interesting. Just click on the link
        below. Let me know if you get the full image. If not, I'll scan it into my
        computer and send it that way.

        _bohnenstiehl1952@..._ (mailto:bohnenstiehl1952@...) is
        sending me copies.

        Thank you Nancy