RE: [S-R] Kijo

  • liese niedermayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 8:49 AM
      Hi -

      Some of my relatives lived in Kyjov (CHUBA/SUTYAK) and then moved to Bridgeport, Connecticut. I have found the name DUZENAK that might be another spelling and possible lead. Don't forget the church records now listed online. I hope this helps rather than adds more confusion. I have to work with CHUBA/CSUBA and SHUTYAK/SUTYAK.
      and the states: CT, PA, OH, and CO Good luck!

      Liese Niedermayer

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: tomfgurka@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:56:38 -0500
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Kijo

      Thanks Mike. I will send that on to my friend.
      Tom