Help with translation

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 15 10:41 AM
      Hello everyone!

      I have my grandfather's working book from the "old country". Pages are
      missing, crumbling, but there are a lot of notations in what I think is
      Slovak. The following notation I believe is about my greatgrandfather, and I
      was wondering if someone could help me by trying to translate it. I am not
      sure if the spelling is correct, as the handwritting is extremely difficult
      to read, probably some letters are missing.

      Petrik János
      Vasöntö segéd
      Clhabt 1897 December 25 én Délelotte 1/4 Gorakon (or Gorakor)
      Femetéik 97. Dec. 27 én 1/22

      Thanks for any help.
      Kathi-Raisa Petrick
      Cockeysville, MD
    • June McKee
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 4, 2011
        all right already! lets get back to what this site is for!