Re: Kubricanova / Banovce nad Brebavou

  • Frank Kurchina
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2000
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Lisa Majercik" <lmajercik@e...>
      wrote:
      > I am searching for any relatives that may still be in Slovakia. I
      have an
      > address of my grandfathers aunt from 1966. She would be gone now I
      am sure-
      > but maybe there are relative of hers out there.
      > Her name was Gizela Kubricanova address; Banovce nad Brebavou
      > Medzi Vody c. 2
      > Any information would be helpful- it's just a 'shot in the dark'
      > Thank you.

      Better still the Slovakia telephone directory.

      Under Banovce nad Brebavou are listed 7 surnames.

      Heidemarie, Helena, and Mária Kubric^anová
      (fem. version of their family name, Kubric^an.

      Boris, Igor, Ján, and Juraj Kubric^an.

      No Gizela is listed.
      Perhaps not listed as a telephone subscriber, or deceased
      34 years after the fact ?