Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Kubricanova / Banovce nad Brebavou

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
      Dear Lisa,

      Bánovce nad Brebravou (note the R in Breb"r"avou) is 20 km northeast of
      Topoľčany and 90 km northeast of Bratislava.

      Why not just write to the address and ask, the "zip code" is 95704 address it:

      Gizela Kubricanova
      Medzi Vody c. 2
      95704 Bánovce nad Brebravou
      Slovakia

      The most it will cost you is a $1.00 for air mail postage. Chances are good
      that someone will translate you letter for the occupant.

      Dr. "Q"

      Lisa Majercik wrote:

      > I am searching for any relatives that may still be in Slovakia. I have an
      > address of my grandfathers aunt from 1966. She would be gone now I am sure-
      > but maybe there are relative of hers out there.
      > Her name was Gizela Kubricanova address; Banovce nad Brebavou
      > Medzi Vody c. 2
      > Any information would be helpful- it's just a 'shot in the dark'
      > Thank you.
      >
      > --- Lisa Majercik
      > --- lmajercik@...
    • Lisa Majercik
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
        Jim- Do hope you get there- keep me posted.
        Lisa

        --- Lisa Majercik
        --- lmajercik@...
        --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.