Kubricanova / Banovce nad Brebavou

  • Lisa Majercik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2000
      I am searching for any relatives that may still be in Slovakia. I have an
      address of my grandfathers aunt from 1966. She would be gone now I am sure-
      but maybe there are relative of hers out there.
      Her name was Gizela Kubricanova address; Banovce nad Brebavou
      Medzi Vody c. 2
      Any information would be helpful- it's just a 'shot in the dark'
      Thank you.

      --- Lisa Majercik
      --- lmajercik@...
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.
    • Frank Kurchina
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2000
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Lisa Majercik" <lmajercik@e...>
        wrote:
        > I am searching for any relatives that may still be in Slovakia. I
        have an
        > address of my grandfathers aunt from 1966. She would be gone now I
        am sure-
        > but maybe there are relative of hers out there.
        > Her name was Gizela Kubricanova address; Banovce nad Brebavou
        > Medzi Vody c. 2
        > Any information would be helpful- it's just a 'shot in the dark'
        > Thank you.

        Better still the Slovakia telephone directory.

        Under Banovce nad Brebavou are listed 7 surnames.

        Heidemarie, Helena, and Mária Kubric^anová
        (fem. version of their family name, Kubric^an.

        Boris, Igor, Ján, and Juraj Kubric^an.

        No Gizela is listed.
        Perhaps not listed as a telephone subscriber, or deceased
        34 years after the fact ?