Trstice / Banovce nad Brebavou

  • Lisa Majercik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2000
      I am looking for information regarding the following towns and any surname
      information .
      Trstice - surnames - Fort / Kypova
      Banovce nad Brebavou - surnames Majercik / Kubricanova

      Also does anyone know where Bdin is located in Czech Republic? I assume it
      is a small village since I'm unable to locate it on a map.

      Thanks so much.

      --- Lisa Majercik
      --- lmajercik@...
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2000
        http://www.jewishgen.org/wconnect/wc.isa?jg~jgsys~shtetl

        BDIN 5013 1352 N Czech Republic 28.1 miles WNW of Prague

        John