Re: [S-R] Saksa Family - Kellemes

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17 6:07 AM
      Hi Philip,

      If you get a chance, while looking at the films near Presov, could you keep an eye open for the name MAKARA and DOJCSAK (DOHäZSAK) ?
      I am always looking for Makara and what I think is the great grandfathers mother's name Dojsak or Dohäzsak. Joannes Makara lived later, 1840's , in Presov.
      I would really appreciate it.
      Thank you, Christine