Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Need help with an address, Please

  • Dick & Johanna Mihalek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      Peggy,
      Indeed Rusovce is close to Bratislava. Between what you write and what I
      read in my atlas, I can generate two addresses. I believe either one would
      work however I would try this one:

      Name of party
      Kovacsova 53/496
      851 10 RUSOVCE
      SLOVAKIA - EUROPE

      [The other address would include Bratislava 59]

      You can't use any other postage but that of the senders' country (U.S
      postage in your case).

      Dick M.

      Richard & Johanna Mihalek
      Northern Wisconsin by Lake Superior