Re: [S-R] FHL Records redeaux - thank you all.

  • lkocik@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009
      Hello Bill
      I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by reports, and what exactly your doing with them. Do you mean your making the LDS films accessable on line?I ask because I was going to order films for Gbely [12 total] and wonder if I should wait. I also would very much like to help with your project in any way I can.
      Larry