Need help with an address, Please

  • RJMRAZIK
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 5:25 PM
      I recently received an address to enable me to write to someone sharing the
      surname I am researching but , to me, this address does not seem complete.
      Is there anyone that can tell me if the address below is a complete address?

      SK - 85110 Rusovce, Kovacsova 53/496

      I'm told this is a small village close to Bratislava. Do I need to add
      anything to the above address, and if so what do I need to add exactly? I
      sure am confused....
      And do I need any special postage on my envelope to mail it to this address
      from the USA?
      Thank-you for any help you can provide!
      Peggy