Re: [S-R] FHL Records redeaux

  • jenna-m
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hi Bill,

      It sounds as if you don't want us to say what villages, places or surnames we are interested in finding out more about (at this time).

      What kind of help would be most useful to you? Can you be specific of ways that one could help with limited S-R geneology skills and time? I would be happy to contribute in some way considering all the help and information I have received from many, here. Thanks for all you do.

      Jenna