Re: [S-R] FHL Records redeaux

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 13, 2009
      I am Interested in Ruska Vola, Slovakia, the names are Kravec and Gladish. I know how overwhelming information can be, I am trying to sort through hundreds of pages from a baptism registry in Poland and am trying to finish that but am also trying to find information about my mother who was born is Slovakia in 1915, I do have her birth certificate but need information about her grandparents to search. She just turned 94 and I would like to find something soon.
      Thanks for your offer, even if there is nothing, you are a generous person to offer to help.
      Barbara,
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 14, 2009
        Bill,

        Interested in Orsocz, Olsavce, Margonya, Marhan, Holic Slovakia, and
        Strakonice, Czech Republic. Tom

      • Dan WJJT Griffin
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 14, 2009
          Bill,

          I am interested in Ubrez, Gajdos, Sobrance, Ostrov, and Orechova in
          Sobrance District of East Slovakia. Also Michalovce in the Michalovce
          District of East Slovakia.

          Dan

        • jenna-m
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 14, 2009
            Hi Bill,

            It sounds as if you don't want us to say what villages, places or surnames we are interested in finding out more about (at this time).

            What kind of help would be most useful to you? Can you be specific of ways that one could help with limited S-R geneology skills and time? I would be happy to contribute in some way considering all the help and information I have received from many, here. Thanks for all you do.

            Jenna