Records redeaux

  • Zoe Chandik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009
      Bill, I am new to the Czech-Slovak research area (2 years), but would
      like to help, if I can. I will be gone for the next 2 weeks, but let
      me know how I can be of help. What kind of assistance is needed? How
      much training would I need to help you? I have been working on my
      husbands line that came from Matisova and Sakuz, in Slovakia in the
      1890's. I do not know the language, but recently purchased a Slovak-
      English dictionary. I would be more than pleased to work on records
      in the areas including Matisova and Sakuz. Hope to hear from you when
      I return in 2 weeks. Sincerely, Zoe Chandik vehummer@...