FHL September 2009 update

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      Hello All,

      I am in the process of compiling FHL updates since April 2008. The
      cataloger indicates there have been no new Slovakia entries since that time.
      They are focusing on the digital capture of Bratislava and Presov records.

      I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has found "new" records
      since April 2008. There appear to be some catalog discrepancies I wish to
      resolve before I post my update.

      I also hope to have updates for Ukraine and Czech Republic as well.

      Thanks,

      Bill

    • Marcia Nobrega
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
        Bill et all
        I'm new at genealogy and don't really know alot about computers, but I's help as much as possible.
        I'm looking for Kamerosky's in Sobranc and Fecanin's in Vysny Orlik
        Marci Nobrega