Newspapers On The Net

  • William Kollar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      I picked up the link below on one of the United Kingdom mailing lists that I
      monitor last night. Its a site that has a rather large grouping on newspapers
      that are on the inet. Some of them are in the particular countries native
      tongue while others are in English. I have only checked out a couple of them at
      this time, so I am not able to give it a thumbs up or down as to there
      usefulness.

      http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/

      I hope it is of some use to the list members.

      Ever Wonder ?

      __ bill kollar

      Upstate New York, USA

      Researching : KOLLAR & SEFCOVIC, Kuty Slovakia