Re: [S-R] The Immigrant Experience

  • lkocik@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2009
      I realize this thread is digressing into subjects that aren't related to Slovak genealogy...but I just want to say again that I'm not accussing anybody of anything.
      I noticed a posting that said someone was having problems with their p.c. after visiting Footnotes site for the free 1930's cencus information. I only stated I seemed to have the same experience. Since my comment was not Slovak genealogically related I'm sorry I posted it and if I offended anyone I'm sorry for that too.... so o.k. I'll eat a worm now.