Re: [S-R] Need help identifying photos/translating

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
      Dear Michelle:

      Is your Roman family in Cleveland? I know that my dad is related to a
      very large Roman family in the Cleveland area, and they grew up around East
      45th street. If there is any connection, please feel free to contact me
      directly at _David1Law@..._ (mailto:David1Law@...) . I hope that you
      have a great day.

      Best regards,

      David