  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Has anyone tried
      this?
      <http://www.footnote.com/1930census/>http://www.footnote.com/1930census/
      when i get to the page it is only active until I click on a link and
      then it becomes inactive without doing anything?

      Laskavy Prosim

      Nick

    • Michele Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        I finally was able to access a 1930 census record but it was extremely slow
        in all aspects of process. Many of my attempts didn't work. I assumed the
        site may have been overloaded with users.

        _____