Need help with a translation...

  • Kristina Keene
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Hello to all,
      I am new to this group and I am in need of someone to help me
      translate a letter that I have received from the Slovak Republic. I
      will also need someone to help me to translate a letter from English to
      Slovak since I only speak and write in English, so that I can respond
      back to this gentleman to thank him for writing. I had found someone
      that voluntarily translated the previous letters for me but I have been
      unable to contact him. I assume he probably changed e-mail addresses.
      If anyone can refer me to someone I would greatly appreciate any
      help!!!! Thank you for your time.

      Kristina Keene
      keenemd@...