Re: [S-R]

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Pat,
      http://www.censusfinder.com/new_jersey.htm give this site a try.

      From: Pat Donahoo
      Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:15 PM
      To: Slovak-Roots@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R]

      My grandfather (John Rosko) and his family lived at 4 Boyd Street, Newark,
      New Jersey during the time of the 1910 and 1920 censuses but I have not been
      able to find them under the name Rosko.

      Does anyone have any idea in what District or Ward Boyd Street might be? I
      believe Boyd Street was/is near Springfield Avenue. Possibly with that info
      I can locate them.

      Thanks for any assistance.

      Dot