  • Pat Donahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      My grandfather (John Rosko) and his family lived at 4 Boyd Street, Newark,
      New Jersey during the time of the 1910 and 1920 censuses but I have not been
      able to find them under the name Rosko.

      Does anyone have any idea in what District or Ward Boyd Street might be? I
      believe Boyd Street was/is near Springfield Avenue. Possibly with that info
      I can locate them.

      Thanks for any assistance.

      Dot

    • Jody Gonda
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Have you tried to search in the Family Search Labs website?  There are 11 John Rosko's listed.

        http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html?datestamp=1203983263666#surname=Rosko;p=recordResults;searchId=97162527651866770000;searchType=standard;givenName=John

        Jody