Census look up - Miko

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Dear list
      Would someone would be able to access the 1930 census for Newark, NJ and
      look up two great-uncles of mine, please?
      One was Sandor Miko, born 21 Jan 1887, in Hethars, Austria-Hungary. In
      1942 he lived at 565 So 12th Street, Newark, Essex, NJ. He had a daughter
      Margaret who married a Jack Miller. I have no clue when she was born or who
      her mother was.
      My other great-uncle was Stefan Miko, also known as Steve Miko, born 13
      Feb 1885, in Hethars, Austria-Hungary. I know he died a widow 19 Jan 1984
      and was cremated and buried in a common plot, but cannot find a wife or
      children. He lived at 57 Mercer St, Newark, NJ in 1936 and 1942.
      There are many Steve Miko’s, so it has been very confusing as one in
      particular, whose marriage certificate I found, matches my great-uncle’s info,
      except for the name of his mother.
      Thank you!
      Kathi