Uhlariks

  • Deb Blabolil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 1999
      Jenny and Jozef,

      44131 is a zip code in the suburb of Cleveland known as Independence- it is
      basically in my backyard. There are no Uhlarik's in the Greater Cleveland
      and Suburbs phone book but if you check www.four11.com or www.bigfoot.com
      all the Uhlarik's are located in Illinois none anywhere else.

      Hope this helps, the other option is for me to check the Cleveland
      necrology file next time I go out to the Historical Society and see if
      there is an obit.

      Which brings me to an idea- it is very expensive to write to different
      genealogical socities and for them to do research in different states than
      where we live I have a suggestion, maybe we can all help each other if we
      need things looked up in different states- I don't know- it was a thought
      because most people that are doing genealogical study have come across
      indexes or marriage records and the like.
      Let me know anyone's thought on this.

      Deb

      Deb Blabolil
      dlb14@...