Translate Documents and Share Documents

  • lcn325
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi-

      I found documents and can't understand two of them. One of them is a Keresztelesi Kivonat, the other is a marriage certificate. I would like to share these documents as examples, but I don't know how especially from the library. I have the documents on my emails. Thanks for all your help.

      - Liese Niedermayer
    • Paul Guzowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        Liese,

        A keresztel├ęsi kivonat is a baptismal certificate. A good
        Hungarian-English dictionary can be found here:
        http://dict.sztaki.hu/english-hungarian

        You can enter Hungarian words without accent marks but you may end up
        with extra confounding/confusing translations.

        Paul in NW Florida