CSA

  • Theresa McGlothlen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I need to sing the praises of Jitka Vesel at the CSA In Oak Brook Il.
      I had sent an e-mail to the CSA and he looked up information for me
      and sent it snail mail to me. There wasn't alot of info he could
      find
      but he verified two different spellings my great-grandfather used for
      his last name. What a wonderful group of people.

      Theresa (Nerad, Lehocky, Lehotcky)